- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This BCL11B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 307-334 amino acids from the Central region of human BCL11B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:16000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 96 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL11B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11B, BCL-11B, B-cell CLL/lymphoma 11B, COUP-TF-interacting protein 2, Radiation-induced tumor suppressor gene 1 protein, hRit1, BCL11B, CTIP2, RIT1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9C0K0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44887723
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64919
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a C2H2-type zinc finger protein and isclosely related to BCL11A, a gene whose translocation may beassociated with B-cell malignancies. The specific function of thisgene has not yet been determined. Two alternatively splicedtranscript variants, which encode distinct isoforms, have beenreported.
- 1: Ganguli-Indra, G., et al. Exp. Dermatol. 18(11):994-996(2009)
- 2: Cherrier, T., et al. Oncogene 28(38):3380-3389(2009)
- 3: Ganguli-Indra, G., et al. PLoS ONE(4), E5367 (2009) :
- 4: Cismasiu, V.B., et al. Virology 380(2):173-181(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-531
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin