- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Amino acids 122-168 were used as the immunogen for this Bcl10 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the Bcl10 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bcl-10 Antibody: CLAP, mE10, CIPER, c-E10, CARMEN, CLAP, CARD-containing molecule enhancing NF-kappa-B, Bcl-10
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8915
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Bcl10, with an N-terminal caspase recruitment domain (CARD), is found in a number of apoptotic regulatory molecules. It was identified through its direct involvement in t(1;14) of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma. Expression of Bcl10 was shown to induce NF-kB activation in a NIK-dependent pathway. This mAb labels subpopulations of normal B and T cells and is a useful tool for the sub-classification of lymphomas. In MALT lymphomas with the t(1;14) translocation, while 55% of MALT lymphomas lacking this translocation exhibited the same labeling pattern, although at a much lower level.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-186
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.