- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-233 of human BCL10 (NP_003912.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: DU145
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Jurkat
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 33kDa
- VALIDATION: Antibody is Knockout validated.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bcl-10 Antibody: CLAP, mE10, CIPER, c-E10, CARMEN, CLAP, CARD-containing molecule enhancing NF-kappa-B, Bcl-10
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8915
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene was identified by its translocation in a case of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma. The protein encoded by this gene contains a caspase recruitment domain (CARD), and has been shown to induce apoptosis and to activate NF-kappaB. This protein is reported to interact with other CARD domain containing proteins including CARD9, 10, 11 and 14, which are thought to function as upstream regulators in NF-kappaB signaling. This protein is found to form a complex with MALT1, a protein encoded by another gene known to be translocated in MALT lymphoma. MALT1 and this protein are thought to synergize in the activation of NF-kappaB, and the deregulation of either of them may contribute to the same pathogenetic process that leads to the malignancy. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-898
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.