- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Arg212
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.85 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM HEPES, 50mM KCl, 20% Glycerol, pH 7.5. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCL2L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bcl-2-Like Protein 1, Bcl2-L-1, Apoptosis Regulator Bcl-X, BCL2L1, BCL2L, BCLX
- Protein Accession Number: Q07817
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 598
- Bcl-2-Like Protein 1 (BCL2L1) is a member of the Bcl-2 family. BCL2L1 is expressed at high levels in cells that undergo a high rate of turnover, such as developing lymphocytes. BCL2L1 is a mitochondrial membrane protein. BCL2L1 contains four motifs, BH1, BH2 and BH4. The BH4 motif is required for anti-apoptotic activity. The BH1 and BH2 motifs are required for both heterodimerization with other Bcl-2 family members and for repression of cell death. BCL2L1 regulates cell death by blocking the voltage-dependent anion channnel (VDAC) and preventing the release of the caspase activator, CYC1, from the mitochondrial membrane. In addition, BCL2L1 promotes apoptosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-087
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin