- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Frog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-225
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BCAS2 antibody can be used for the detection of BCAS2 by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26.1 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BCAS2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCAS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DAM1, Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SPF27, Breast carcinoma-amplified sequence 2, DAM1, SPF27, Snt309, BCAS2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005863.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5031653
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10286
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BCL2-antagonist of cell death protein; BCL2-binding protein; BCL2-binding component 6; BCL-X/BCL-2 binding protein. This protein is a member of the BCL-2 family. BCL-2 family members are known to be regulators of programmed cell death. It positively regulates cell apoptosis by forming heterodimers with BCL-xL and BCL-2, and reversing the death repressor activity. Proapoptotic activity of protein is regulated through its phosphorylation. Protein kinases AKT and MAP kinase, and protein phosphatase calcineurin were found to be involved in the regulation of this protein. Alternative splicing of the gene results in two transcript variants which encode the same isoform.
- 1: Nagasaki, K., Maass, N., Manabe, T., Hanzawa, H., Tsukada, T., Kikuchi, K., Yamaguchi, K. Identification of a novel gene, DAM1, amplified at chromosome 1p13. 3-21 region in human breast cancer cell lines. Cancer Lett. 140: 219-226, 1999.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7054
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.