- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hBCA-1 (Human BCA-1).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect hBCA-1 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hBCA-1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hBCA-1 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BCA-1 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BLC, BCA1, ANGIE, BCA-1, BLR1L, ANGIE2, SCYB13, BLC, C-X-C motif chemokine 13, Angie
- Protein Accession Number: O43927
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7673945
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10563
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL.
- B lymphocyte chemoattractant is a CXC chemokine strongly expressed in the follicles of the spleen, lymph nodes, and Peyer's patches. It preferentially promotes the migration of B lymphocytes (compared to T cells and macrophages), apparently by stimulating calcium influx into, and chemotaxis of, cells expressing Burkitt's lymphoma receptor 1 (BLR1).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5106Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.