- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DGGRPQRTVR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in Human peripheral blood mononucleocytes lysates (calculated MW of 26.5kDa according to NP_001120712.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_001120712.1) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1371 - Human peripheral blood leukocyte (PBL) Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BBC3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BBC3, BCL2 binding component 3, JFY1, PUMA, Bcl-2 binding component 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001120712.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187829730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27113
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-666
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.