- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This BASP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 123-150 amino acids from the Central region of human BASP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BASP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Brain acid soluble protein 1, 22 kDa neuronal tissue-enriched acidic protein, Neuronal axonal membrane protein NAP-22, BASP1, NAP22
- Protein Accession Number: P80723
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6686256
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10409
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BASP1 encodes a membrane bound protein with several transient phosphorylation sites and PEST motifs. Conservation of proteins with PEST sequences among different species supports their functional significance. PEST sequences typically occur in proteins with high turnover rates. Immunological characteristics of this protein are species specific. This protein also undergoes N-terminal myristoylation.
- 1: Tsunedomi, R., et al. Int. J. Oncol. 36(1):205-212(2010)
- 2: Behan, A.T., et al. Mol. Psychiatry 14(6):601-613(2009)
- 3: Uzumcu, A., et al.Genet Genomics 36(4):251-256(2009)
- 4: Green, L.M., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 37(2):431-440(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-215
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.