- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Homo sapiens / ERBB3
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CAS: 2275727-74-5
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- PURITY: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1Lambda
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH 7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks).Store at -20 °C 12 months. Store at -80°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERBB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IMMUNOGLOBULIN G1, ANTI-(HUMAN EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR HER3) (HUMAN MONOCLONAL ISU104 .GAMMA.1-CHAIN), DISULFIDE WITH HUMAN MONOCLONAL ISU104 .LAMBDA.-CHAIN, DIMERISU104ISU-104, HER3; FERLK; LCCS2; VSCN1; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3
- Protein Accession Number: P21860
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2065
- USER NOTE: For research use only .
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-889
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.