- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human BAP31.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: BAP31 peptide is used for blocking the activity of BAP31 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store BAP31 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BCAP31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDM, DDCH, BAP31, 6C6-AG, DXS1357E, B-cell receptor-associated protein 31, 6C6-AG tumor-associated antigen, BCR-associated protein 31
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005736
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32171186
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10134
- 1: Kim KM, Adachi T, Nielsen PJ, et al. Two new proteins preferentially associated with membrane immunoglobulin D. EMBO J. 1994; 13:3793-800.
- 2: Bertolotti A, Zhang Y, Hendershot LM, et al. Dynamic interaction of BiP and ER stress transducers in the unfolded-protein response. Nat. Cell Biol. 2000; 2:326-32.
- 3: Shen J, Chen X, Hendershot L, et al. ER stress regulation of ATF6 localization by dissociation of BiP/GRP78 binding and unmasking of Golgi localization signals. Dev. Cell 2002; 3:99-111. 5. Lee K, Tirasophon W, X Shen, et al. IRE1-meidated unconventional mRNA splicing and S2P-mediated ATF6 cleavage merge to regulate XBP1 in signaling the unfolded protein response. Genes Dev. 2002; 16:452-66. 6. Miyoshi K, Katayama T, Imaizumi K, et al. Characterization of mouse Ire1 α: cloning, mRNA localization in the brain and functional analysis in a neural cell line. Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res. 2000; 85:68-76.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3675P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin