- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SSMTDTPGNPAAP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 85kDa band observed in Human Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 61.6kDa according to NP_004272.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Iwasaki et al, Cancer Res. 2007 Nov 1;67(21):10252-9. PMID: 17974966). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta, Skeletal Muscle and Heart. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BAG3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BAG3, BCL2-associated athanogene 3, BIS, BAG-3, CAIR-1, MGC104307, DKFZp434E0610, Bcl-2-binding protein, docking protein CAIR-1, BCL2-binding athanogene 3, BAG-family molecular chaperone regulator-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004272.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14043024
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9531
- 1: Doong H, Price J, Kim YS, Gasbarre C, Probst J, Liotta LA, Blanchette J, Rizzo K, Kohn E. CAIR-1/BAG-3 forms an EGF-regulated ternary complex with phospholipase C-gamma and Hsp70/Hsc70. Oncogene. 2000 Sep 7;19(38):4385-95.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-316
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin