- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This BAG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 148-176 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human BAG2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BAG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2, BAG-2, Bcl-2-associated athanogene 2, BAG2
- Protein Accession Number: O95816
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9532
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BAG proteins compete with Hip for binding to theHsc70/Hsp70 ATPase domain and promote substrate release. All theBAG proteins have an approximately 45-amino acid BAG domain nearthe C terminus but differ markedly in their N-terminal regions. Thepredicted BAG2 protein contains 211 amino acids. The BAG domains ofBAG1, BAG2, and BAG3 interact specifically with the Hsc70 ATPasedomain in vitro and in mammalian cells. All 3 proteins bind withhigh affinity to the ATPase domain of Hsc70 and inhibit itschaperone activity in a Hip-repressible manner. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Arndt, V., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 16(12):5891-5900(2005)
- 2: Dai, Q., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(46):38673-38681(2005)
- 3: Ueda, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(40):41815-41821(2004)
- 4: Ueda, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(40):41815-41821(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-448
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin