- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CSKTLQQNAESRFN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 25kDa band observed in Human HeLa lysates (calculated MW of 23.7kDa according to NP_004273.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BAG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BAG2, BCL2-associated athanogene 2, BAG-2, BAG-family molecular chaperone regulator-2, RP3-496N17.2, KIAA0576, MGC149462, dJ417I1.2, dJ417I1.2 (BAG-family molecular chaperone regulator 2)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004273.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4757834
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9532
- 1: Dai Q, Qian SB, Li HH, McDonough H, Borchers C, Huang D, Takayama S, Younger JM, Ren HY, Cyr DM, Patterson C. Regulation of the cytoplasmic quality control protein degradation pathway by BAG2. J Biol Chem. 2005 Nov 18;280(46):38673-81. Epub 2005 Sep 16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-015
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin