- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Cells transfected with human BAFF-R.
- CONJUGATE: ATTO 647N
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Definition for 1 test: 1ul of labeled antibody in 200ul of Flow Cytometry buffer (see online protocol).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human BAFF-R.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep conjugated formats at +4°C. Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF13C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BAFF Receptor; BR3; BlySR3; CD268; TNFRSF13C
- Protein Accession Number: 74755347
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: Q5H8V1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 115650
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Three receptors for BAFF were recently identified and designated TACI, BCMA and BAFF-R. BAFF-R signaling is essential for B cell development, survival and humoral immune responses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-118
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.