- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Y3 cells transfected with mouse BAFF-R.
- CONJUGATE: ATTO 647N
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Func
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional Application: Depletion of B cells in vivo. Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application. Definition for 1 test: 1ul of labeled antibody in 200ul of Flow Cytometry buffer (see online protocol).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse BAFF-R.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep conjugated formats at +4°C. Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfrsf13c
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BAFF Receptor; BR3; BlySR3; CD268; TNFRSF13C
- Protein Accession Number: 21264095
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: Q9D8D0
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 72049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Three receptors for BAFF were recently identified and designated TACI, BCMA and BAFF-R. BAFF-R signaling is essential for B cell development, survival and humoral immune responses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-144
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.