- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-XI) antibody was raised against extracellular domain of human BAFF (aa. 137-285).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BAFF antibody can be used to recognize C-terminus but not the stalk of human BAFF by Western Blot (1μg/mL). Anti-BAFF (MAb Buffy-XI) does not cross react with mouse BAFF. Method: 10 μg of total protein lysate was applied to the gel. MAb to BAFF (Buffy-XI) was used at 1 μg/mL and revealed with HRP-coupled anti-mouse secondary antibody (1:4,000). This product is for research use only.
- PURIFICATION: BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-XI) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BAFF antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: BAFF and APRIL: A Tutorial on B Cell Survival: F. Mackay, et al.; Annu. Rev. Immunol. 21, 231 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1018
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin