- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-2) antibody was raised against recombinant human soluble BAFF (aa. 83-285).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: BAFF antibody can be used to recognize membrane-bound and soluble human and mouse (weak) BAFF by Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry (frozen sections, paraffin sections) and Western Blot. Method: HEK 293T cells (5 x 105) were mock transfected (thin line) or transfected with an expression plasmid enabling surface expression of full length hBAFF (thick line). Cells were incubated on ice for 30min in 50 μl FACS buffer (PBS, 5% fetal calf serum, 0.02% azide) containing 1 μg/mL of MAb to BAFF (Buffy-2) (FITC). After washing, cells were analyzed by flow cytometry. Method: Tissues are in paraffin sections. Sections are de-waxed and rehydrated, then cooked. Sections are stained in wet boxes, rehydrated and finally prepared as coverslip slides using Eukitt solution. Please inquire for complete protocol..
- PURIFICATION: Anti BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-2) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BAFF antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Association of BAFF/BLyS overexpression and altered B cell differentiation with Sjogren's syndrome: J. Groom, et al.; J. Clin. Invest. 109, 59 (2002).
- 2: Expression of BCMA, TACI, and BAFF-R in multiple myeloma: a mechanism for growth and survival: A. J. Novak, et al.; Blood 103, 689 (2004).
- 3: Lymphoma B cells evade apoptosis through the TNF family members BAFF/BLyS and APRIL: B. He, et al.; J. Immunol. 172, 3268 (2004).
- 4: BAFF production by antigen-presenting cells provides T cell co-stimulation: B. Huard, et al.; Int. Immunol. 16, 467 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1012
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin