- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-1) antibody was raised against recombinant human soluble BAFF (aa. 83-285).
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: BAFF antibody detects endogenous protein by Flow Cytometry. Method: 293T cells (5 x 105) expressing surface BAFF vector or Mock transfected, were incubated on ice for 30 min in 50 μl FACS buffer (PBS, 5% fetal calf serum, 0.02% azide) containing 4 μg/mL of Buffy-1 antibody. After washing in FACS buffer, FITC-conjugated antibody to rat IgG was added and cells were analyzed by flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Anti BAFF (monoclonal Buffy-1) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BAFF antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: BAFF, a novel ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates B cell growth: P. Schneider, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 189, 1747 (1999).
- 2: BAFF binds to the tumor necrosis factor receptor-like molecule B cell maturation antigen and is important for maintaining the peripheral B cell population: J.S. Thompson, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 192, 129 (2000).
- 3: A soluble form of B cell maturation antigen, a receptor for the tumor necrosis factor family member APRIL, inhibits tumor cell growth: P. Rennert, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 192, 1677 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1011F
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.