- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: HA-tagged human BAFF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Func, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (as a detection antibody). Functional Application: Inhibition of human BAFF binding. Immunoprecipitation: (1:200).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human BAFF.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF13B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BLyS; TALL-1; CD257; B Cell Activating Factor; TNFSF13B
- Protein Accession Number: 5730097
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_006564
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- BAFF is a master regulator of peripheral B cell survival, and together with IL-6, promotes Ig class-switching and plasma cell differentiation. BAFF co-stimulates activated T cells. Increased levels of soluble BAFF have been detected in the serum of patients with various autoimmune diseases, such as Sjögren’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Furthermore, BAFF is found in inflammatory sites in which there is lymphoid neogenesis. BAFF levels are elevated in patients with multiple myeloma and B cell chronic lymphoid leukemia (B-CCL).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-119
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.