- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: BAFF Antibody, Cat. No. 2221 (50 μg)
APRIL Antibody, Cat. No. 2415 (50 μg)
TACI Antibody, Cat. No. 2395 (50 μg)
BCMA Antibody, Cat. No. 2397 (50 μg)
BAFF-R Antibody, Cat. No. 3097 (50 μg)
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Members in the TNF superfamily regulate immune responses and induce apoptosis. Two novel members were recently identified by several groups and designated BAFF and APRIL. Both proteins stimulate B cell proliferation, humoral immune responses, NF-κB activation, and apoptosis. Two receptors, TACI and BCMA, recognize both BAFF and APRIL; a third receptor, BAFF-R, is specific for BAFF. These ligands and their receptors are involved in the development of autoimmune diseases as well as cancer.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Moore PA, Belvedere O, Orr A, et al. BLyS: member of the tumor necrosis factor family and B lymphocyte stimulator. >Science 1999; 285:260-3.
- 2: Schneider P, MacKay F, Steiner V, et al. BAFF, a novel ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates B cell growth. J Exp Med 1999; 189:1747-56.
- 3: Shu HB, Hu WH, Johnson H. TALL-1 is a novel member of the TNF family that is down-regulated by mitogens. J Leuk Biol 1999; 65:680-3.
- 4: Hahne M, Kataoka T, Schroter M, et al. APRIL, a new ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates tumor cell growth. J Exp Med. 1998; 188(6):1185-90.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1803
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $640.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805