- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human BACE2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: BACE2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of BACE2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store BACE2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BACE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ASP1, BAE2, DRAP, AEPLC, ALP56, ASP21, CDA13, CEAP1, UNQ418/PRO852, Beta-secretase 2, Aspartic-like protease 56 kDa, ASP1
- Protein Accession Number: AAF17078
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6561812
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25825
- 1: Ambrosini G, Adida C, Altieri DC. A novel anti-apoptosis gene, survivin, expressed in cancer and lymphoma. Nat Med 1997; 3:917-21
- 2: Kobayashi K, Hatano M, Otaki M, Ogasawara T, Tokuhisa T. Expression of a murine homologue of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein is related to cell proliferation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999;96:1457-62 (WD1000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2249P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.