- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rurified recombinant fragment of human BACE1 (AA: 112-324) expressed in E. Coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: 1/10000
Western Blot: 1/500 - 1/2000
ICC: 1/200 - 1/1000
Flow Cytometry: 1/200 - 1/400
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Purified antibody in PBS with 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: BACE monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: BACE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BACE Antibody: ASP2, BACE, HSPC104, KIAA1149, Beta-secretase 1, Aspartyl protease 2, ASP2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23621
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cerebral deposition of amyloid beta peptide is an early and critical feature of Alzheimer's disease. Amyloid beta peptide is generated by proteolytic cleavage of amyloid precursor protein (APP) by two proteases, one of which is the protein encoded by this gene. The encoded protein, a member of the peptidase A1 protein family, is a type I integral membrane glycoprotein and aspartic protease that is found mainly in the Golgi. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene.
- 1: J Neurochem. 2012 Jan;120 Suppl 1:62-70.
- 2: Eur J Neurosci. 2010 Oct;32(7):1223-38.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-238
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin