- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: B7-H3 antibody was raised against the extracellular domain of human B7-H3
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: B7-H3 antibody can be used for detection of B7-H3 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL and Immunocytochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL. Flow cytometry at 1 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples and Flow Cytometry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-010 - HEK293 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 57 kDa
Observed: 100 kDa
- PURIFICATION: B7-H3 Antibody is supplied as protein A purified IgG1.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: B7-H3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: B7-H3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD276
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-H3 Antibody: CD276 molecule, B7H3, B7RP-2, 4Ig-B7-H3, CD276
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001019907
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67188443
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD276, also known as B7-H3, was initially identified as a member of the B7 family of proteins through its homology with previously identified B7 molecules (1). CD276 mRNA is widely expressed, but its protein expression is usually rather low (2). CD276 has been shown to play a role in both the costimulation as well as the coinhibition of T cell response (3). In a similar fashion, CD276 plays a critical role in the control of antitumor immune responses in some cases, while in others appears to mediate antitumor immunity (4). It thus joins other immune checkpoint proteins as a possible therapeutic target for at least a subset of cancers.
- 1: Chapoval AI, Ni J, Lau JS, et al. B7-H3: a costimulatory molecule for T cell activation and IFN-gamma production. Nat Immunol 2001; 2:269-74.
- 2: Sun M, Richards S, Prasad DV, et al. Characterization of mouse and human B7-H3 genes. J Immunol 2002; 168:6294-7.
- 3: Yi KH and Chen L. Fine tuning the immune response through B7-H3 and B7-H4. Immunol Rev 2009; 229:145-51.
- 4: Wang L, Kang FB, and Shan BE. B7-H3-mediated tumor immunology: friend or foe?. Int J Cancer 2014; 134:2764-71.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16091
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805