- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp 25 - Ser 262
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 28.6 kDa. The protein migrates as 38-55 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28.6 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCR3LG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-H6,NCR3LG1,B7 Homolog 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP 001189368.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 374383
- The B7 family of genes is essential in the regulation of the adaptive immune system. one of which is the recently discovered B7H6. Humans and rats have a single B7H6 gene; however, many B7H6 genes were detected in a single large cluster in the Xenopus genome. Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies have demonstrated durable and potentially curative therapeutic efficacy against B-cell leukemia in clinical trials. In this study, B7H6, a ligand for the NK cell activating receptor NKp30, was targeted to create a CAR that targets multiple tumor types. B7H6 is expressed on various primary human tumors, including leukemia, lymphoma and gastrointestinal stromal tumors, but it is not constitutively expressed on normal tissues.
- 1: Wu MR, et all., 2015, Gene Ther. 22(8):675-84.
- 2: Phillips M, et all., 2016, Biopolymers. 106(5):658-72.
- 3: Flajnik MF, et all., 2012 Immunogenetics. 64(8):571-90.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-449
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin