- SPECIES: Rhesus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Phe 33 - Thr 192
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19.9 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B7-H5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-H5,SISP1,Gi24,VISTA
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001177807.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 709595
- Platelet receptor Gi24, also known as B7-H5 and stress-induced secreted protein-1 (Sisp-1), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the C10orf54 gene, which contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain. As for C10orf54 gene, C10orf54 appears to positively interact with BMP-4, potentiating BMP signaling and the transition from an undifferentiated to a differentiated state on ESCs. Human C10orf54 undergoes proteolytic cleavage by MT1-MMP, generating a soluble 30 kDa extracellular fragment plus a 25-30 kDa membrane-bound fragment.
- 1: Sakr M.A., et al., 2010, Cancer Sci., 101: 2368-2374.
- 2: Mayya V., et al ., 2009, Sci. Signal., 2: RA46-RA46.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-058
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805