- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu29-Thr461
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD276
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD276, B7H34Ig-B7-H3, B7-H3, B7 homolog 3, CD276 antigen, CD276 molecule, Costimulatory molecule
- Protein Accession Number: Q5ZPR3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80381
- CD276, also known as B7-H3, is a member of the B7 superfamily with signature IgV and IgG regions in extracellular domains. It is a type I transmembrane protein and shares 20–27% amino acid identity with other B7 family members. B7-H3 is involved in the activation of T lymphocytes, and regulates murine bone formation. It is also reported that B7-H3 may play an important role in muscle-immune interactions, providing further evidence of the active role of muscle cells in local immunoregulatory processes. B7-H3 is expressed on T-cells, natural killer cells, and antigen presenting cells, as well as some non-immune cells, such as osteoblasts, fibroblasts, fibroblast-like synoviocytes and epithelial cells. High expression of B7-H3 in tumor vasculature also correlates with poor survival in patients, suggesting that it may play a role in tumor cell migration.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16090-01
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805