- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Glu 47 - Lys 279
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 52.7 kDa. The protein migrates as 65-80 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52.7 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Icosl
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICOSLG,B7-H2,B7H2,B7RP-1,B7RP1,CD275,GL50,ICOS-L,ICOSL,LICOS,ICOS ligand
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056605.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50723
- ICOS ligand (ICOSLG) is also known as B7 homolog 2 (B7-H2), B7-related protein 1 (B7RP-1) and CD antigen CD275, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily and BTN/MOG family. ICOSLG contains one Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain and one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. Isoform 1 is widely expressed, while isoform 2 is detected only in lymph nodes, leukocytes and spleen. B7-H2 is ligand for the T-cell-specific cell surface receptor ICOS. B7-H2 acts as a costimulatory signal for T-cell proliferation and cytokine secretion and induces also B-cell proliferation and differentiation into plasma cells. B7-H2 could play an important role in mediating local tissue responses to inflammatory conditions, as well as in modulating the secondary immune response by co-stimulating memory T-cell function.
- 1: Aicher A., et al., 2000, J. Immunol. 164:4689-4696.
- 2: Yoshinaga SK., et al., Int Immunol 12 (10): 1439–47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-311
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805