- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val35-Asn242
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD80
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD80, Activation B7-1 antigen, B7, BB1, CD28LG1, CD28LGB7-1 antigen, T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD80
- Protein Accession Number: P33681
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 941
- Cluster of Differentiation 80, also called B7-1, is a member of cell surface immunoglobulin superfamily which plays key, yet distinct roles in the activation of T cells. It is the ligand for two different proteins on the T cell surface: CD28 and CTLA-4. Studies have shown that CTLA-4 binds mostly to CD80. The structure presents two extracellular domains: a membrane distal variable-like domain (IgV) and a membrane proximal Ig constant-like domain (IgC) along with an intracellular domain. Both IgV and IgC consist of anti-parallel beta sandwiches joined by a short linker region. CD80 is mostly expressed on the surface of antigen-presenting cells including activated B cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-556
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $250.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805