- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NAWKQNLNKVKN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 38-40kDa band observed in lysates of human lung carcinoma cell line A549 (calculated MW of 42.5kDa according to NP_006351.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows strong staining of cytoplasm in select spermatocytes. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1203 - A549 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF3M
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EIF3M, B5 receptor, PCID1, PCI domain containing 1 (herpesvirus entry mediator), FLJ29030, GA17, hfl-B5, dendritic cell protein, fetal lung protein B5, eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3, subunit M, B5, PCID1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006351.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23397429
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10480
- 1: Perez-Romero P, Fuller AO. The C terminus of the B5 receptor for herpes simplex virus contains a functional region important for infection. J Virol. 2005 Jun;79(12):7431-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-311
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.