- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This B4GALNT3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 555-584 amino acids from the Central region of human B4GALNT3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 115 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B4GALNT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-1,4-N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 3, B4GalNAcT3, Beta4GalNAc-T3, Beta4GalNAcT3, Beta-1,4-N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase III, N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminyl-glycoprotein 4-beta-N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 2, NGalNAc-T2, B4GALNT3
- Protein Accession Number: Q6L9W6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 161789024
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 283358
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- B4GALNT3 transfers N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) ontoglucosyl residues to form N,N-prime-diacetyllactosediamine(LacdiNAc, or LDN), a unique terminal structure of cell surfaceN-glycans (Ikehara et al., 2006 [PubMed 16728562]).[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Arking, D.E., et al. PLoS ONE(3), E9879 (2010) :
- 3: Miller, E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(4):1985-1991(2008)
- 4: Huang, J., et al. Mol. Cancer Res. 5(6):543-552(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-182
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.