- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This B4GALNT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 296-323 amino acids from the Central region of human B4GALNT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B4GALNT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-1,4 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 1, (N-acetylneuraminyl)-galactosylglucosylceramide, GM2/GD2 synthase, GalNAc-T, B4GALNT1, GALGT, SIAT2
- Protein Accession Number: Q00973
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168736
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2583
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GM2 and GD2 gangliosides are sialic acid-containingglycosphingolipids. GalNAc-T is the enzyme involved in thebiosynthesis of G(M2) and G(D2) glycosphingolipids. GalNAc-Tcatalyzes the transfer of GalNAc into G(M3) and G(D3) by a beta-1,4linkage, resulting in the synthesis of G(M2) and G(D2),respectively.
- 1: Chen, L.C., et al. Lung Cancer 67(2):216-220(2010)
- 2: Boraska, V., et al. Clin. Biochem. 42(9):819-822(2009)
- 3: Gornati, R., et al. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 298 (1-2), 59-68 (2007) :
- 4: Li, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 275(52):41476-41486(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-823
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.