- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Pig
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: B Cell Subset Antibody [BB6-10A10] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: B Cell Subset
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody BB6-10A10 stains the following percentages of surface immunoglobulin (sIg) positive cells in porcine lymphoid tissues - 11-15% in peripheral blood, 22-23% in mesenteric lymph nodes, 79-87% in ileal Peyer’s patches (ILPP), 6-17 in spleen, and 0% in thymus. While identification of the antigen(s) that are found predominantly on ILPP B cells and which are recognized by BB6-10A10 is speculative, the antibody appears to react with an immature population of B cells in the follicles of ILPPs and with a subpopulation of sIglow B cells in lymph nodes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-164
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.