- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken: (79%)
- IMMUNOGEN: AXIN1 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human AXIN1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 620 - 670 of AXIN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AXIN1 antibody can be used for detection of AXIN1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunoflourescence starting at 20 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1220 - SK-N-SH Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: AXIN1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: AXIN1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: AXIN1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AXIN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AXIN1 Antibody: AXIN, PPP1R49, AXIN, Axin-1, Axis inhibition protein 1, hAxin
- Protein Accession Number: AAC51624
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2252820
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8312
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AXIN1 Antibody: AXIN1 is a cytoplasmic protein which contains a regulation of G-protein signaling (RGS) domain and a dishevelled and axin (DIX) domain and is thought to function as a negative regulator of the WNT signaling pathway that regulates embryonic axis formation. AXIN1 interacts with adenomatosis polyposis coli (APC), beta-catenin, glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta, forming a tetrameric complex resulting in the regulation of the stabilization of beta-catenin. Mutations in the AXIN1 gene have been associated various carcinomas, indicating that it also functions as a tumor suppressor.
- 1: Zeng L, Fagotto F, Zhang T, et al. The mouse Fused locus encodes Axin, an inhibitor of the Wnt signaling pathway that regulates embryonic axis formation. Cell1997; 90:181-92.
- 2: Kishida S, Yamamoto H, Ikeda S, et al. Axin, a negative regulator of the wnt signaling pathway, directly interacts with adenomatous polyposis coli and regulates the stabilization of beta-catenin. J. Biol. Chem.1998; 273:10823-6.
- 3: Nakamura T, Hamada F, Ishidate T, et al. Axin, an inhibitor of the Wnt signaling pathway, interacts with beta-catenin, GSK-3beta and APC and reduces the beta-catenin level. Genes Cells1998; 3:395-403.
- 4: Salahshor S and Woodgett JR. The links between axin and carcinogenesis. J. Clin. Pathol.2005; 58:225-36.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6005
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin