- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PRDLELADGEGTAE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx. 170kDa band observed in Human Brain (Substantia Nigra) lysates (calculated MW of 47.0kDa according to NP_000698.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to findings with EB08786, a product of different design reacting to the Mouse protein. Recommended concentration: 0.05-0.2ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Pituitary shows bright cytoplasm staining of a few active secretory cells in the anterior pituitary. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: #To_Delete#.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. XBL-10131 - Human Amygdala Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AVPR1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AVPR1B, arginine vasopressin receptor 1B, AVPR3, antidiuretic hormone receptor 1B, arginine vasopressin receptor 3, pituitary vasopressin receptor 3, vasopressin V1B receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000698.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502333
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 553
- 1: Dempster EL, Burcescu I, Wigg K, Kiss E, Baji I, Gadoros J, Tams Z, Kennedy JL, Vetr A, Kovacs M, Barr CL. Evidence of an association between the vasopressin V1b receptor gene (AVPR1B) and childhood-onset mood disorders. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007 Oct;64(10):1189-95
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-308
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin