- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AVPR1A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 355-383 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AVPR1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AVPR1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vasopressin V1a receptor, V1aR, AVPR V1a, Antidiuretic hormone receptor 1a, Vascular/hepatic-type arginine vasopressin receptor, AVPR1A, AVPR1
- Protein Accession Number: P37288
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 586197
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 552
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene acts as receptor forarginine vasopressin. This receptor belongs to the subfamily ofG-protein coupled receptors which includes AVPR1B, V2R and OXTreceptors. Its activity is mediated by G proteins which stimulate aphosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The receptormediates cell contraction and proliferation, platelet aggregation,release of coagulation factor and glycogenolysis. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Yang, S.Y., et al. Neurosci. Lett. 479(3):197-200(2010)
- 3: Pinheiro, A.P., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (5), 1070-1080 (2010) :
- 4: Yang, S.Y., et al. Psychiatry Res 178(1):199-201(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-576
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin