- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the center of avian influenza hemagglutinin 3.
- SPECIES: Avian Influenza hemagglutinin 5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Avian influenza hemagglutinin 3 peptide is used for blocking activity of avian influenza hemagglutinin 3 antibody. It usually blocks antibody. activity completely in ELISA assays by incubating peptide with equal volume of antibody. for 30 min at 37°C antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Avian Influenza Hemagglutinin 3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HA
- Protein Accession Number: AAT76166
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50365729
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3654620
- 1: Shortridge KF, Zhou NN, Guan Y, et al. Characterization of avian H5N1 influenza viruses from poultry in Hong Kong. Virol. 1998; 252:331-342.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3911P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.