- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Aurora-C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 115-145 amino acids from the Central region of human Aurora-C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AURKC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Aurora kinase C, Aurora 3, Aurora/IPL1-related kinase 3, ARK-3, Aurora-related kinase 3, Aurora/IPL1/Eg2 protein 2, Serine/threonine-protein kinase 13, Serine/threonine-protein kinase aurora-C, AURKC, AIE2, AIK3, AIRK3, ARK3, STK13
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UQB9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27805738
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6795
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chromosomal segregation during mitosis as well as meiosis is regulated by kinases and phosphatases. The Aurora kinases, members of the Ser/Thr protein kinase family, associate with microtubules during chromosome movement and segregation. Aurora kinase C may play a part in organizing microtubules in relation to the function of the centrosome/spindle pole during mitosis. This protein is localized to centrosome from anaphase to cytokinesis. Expression is limited to testis in normal cells. Elevated expression levels are seen only in a subset of cancer cells such as HepG2, HuH7 and HeLa cells. Aurora-C expression is maximum at M phase.
- 1: Kimura, M., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 274(11):7334-7340 (1999).
- 2: Tseng, T.C., et al., DNA Cell Biol. 17(10):823-833 (1998).
- 3: Bernard, M., et al., Genomics 53(3):406-409 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-579
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin