- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-118
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Vacuolar ATP synthase subunit G 1 antibody can be used for the detection of Vacuolar ATP synthase subunit G 1 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13.8 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ATP6V1G1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP6V1G1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP6G, ATP6G1, ATP6J, V-type proton ATPase subunit G 1, V-ATPase 13 kDa subunit 1, V-ATPase subunit G 1, ATP6G, Vma10, ATP6GL, Vacuolar ATP synthase subunit G 1, V-ATPase G subunit 1, Vacuolar proton pump G subunit 1, Vacuolar ATP synthase subunit M16
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004879.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4757818
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9550
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Catalytic subunit of the peripheral V1 complex of vacuolar ATPase. V-ATPase vacuolar ATPase is responsible for acidifying a variety of intracellular compartments in eukaryotic cells.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: ATP + H2O + H+(In) = ADP + phosphate + H+(Out).
SUBUNIT: V-ATPase is an heteromultimeric enzyme composed of a peripheral catalytic V1 complex (components A to H) attached to an integral membrane V0 proton pore complex (components: a, c, c', c'' and d).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7982
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin