- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP6V1F antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 82-111 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ATP6V1F.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP6V1F
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: V-type proton ATPase subunit F, V-ATPase subunit F, V-ATPase 14 kDa subunit, Vacuolar proton pump subunit F, ATP6V1F, ATP6S14, VATF
- Protein Accession Number: Q16864
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 126302612
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9296
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of vacuolar ATPase(V-ATPase), a multisubunit enzyme that mediates acidification ofeukaryotic intracellular organelles. V-ATPase dependent organelleacidification is necessary for such intracellular processes asprotein sorting, zymogen activation, receptor-mediated endocytosis,and synaptic vesicle proton gradient generation. V-ATPase iscomposed of a cytosolic V1 domain and a transmembrane V0 domain.The V1 domain consists of three A and three B subunits, two Gsubunits plus the C, D, E, F, and H subunits. The V1 domaincontains the ATP catalytic site. The V0 domain consists of fivedifferent subunits: a, c, c', c', and d. Additional isoforms ofmany of the V1 and V0 subunit proteins are encoded by multiplegenes or alternatively spliced transcript variants. This encodedprotein is the V1 domain F subunit protein.
- 1: Supino, R., et al. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1171, 606-616 (2009) :
- 2: Smith, A.N., et al. J. Bioenerg. Biomembr. 40(4):371-380(2008)
- 3: Morel, N. Biol. Cell 95(7):453-457(2003)
- 4: Smith, A.N., et al. Mol. Cell 12(4):801-803(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-349
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin