- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: aa. 1-226
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, MS, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA, MS.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa (Calculated)
- PURITY: 95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 0.1% Triton X-100, 0.002% NaN3
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -70°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP6V1E1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P31, Vma4, ATP6E, ATP6E2, ATP6V1E, V-type proton ATPase subunit E 1, V-ATPase 31 kDa subunit, V-ATPase subunit E 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001687
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 529
- This protein is a component of vacuolar ATPase (V-ATPase), a multisubunit enzyme that mediates acidification of eukaryotic intracellular organelles. V-ATPase dependent organelle acidification is necessary for such intracellular processes as protein sorting, zymogen activation, and receptor-mediated endocytosis. V-ATPase is comprised of a cytosolic V1 domain and a transmembrane V0 domain. The V1 domain consists of a hexamer of three A and three B subunits plus the C, D, and E subunits. It contains the ATP catalytic site. The protein is known as the E subunit and is found ubiquitously.
- 1: Baud, V.; Mears, A. J.; Lamour, V.; Scamps, C.; Duncan, A. M. V.; McDermid, H. E.; Lipinski, M. : The E subunit of vacuolar H(+)-ATPase localizes close to the centromere on human chromosome 22. Hum. Molec. Genet. 3: 335-339, 1994.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: For research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-RP3020
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805