- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat, C. Elegans, Chicken, Drosophila
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP6V1B1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 284-310 amino acids from the Central region of human ATP6V1B1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP6V1B1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: V-type proton ATPase subunit B, kidney isoform, V-ATPase subunit B 1, Endomembrane proton pump 58 kDa subunit, Vacuolar proton pump subunit B 1, ATP6V1B1, ATP6B1, VATB, VPP3
- Protein Accession Number: P15313
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215274116
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 525
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of vacuolar ATPase(V-ATPase), a multisubunit enzyme that mediates acidification ofeukaryotic intracellular organelles. V-ATPase dependent organelleacidification is necessary for such intracellular processes asprotein sorting, zymogen activation, receptor-mediated endocytosis,and synaptic vesicle proton gradient generation. V-ATPase iscomposed of a cytosolic V1 domain and a transmembrane V0 domain.The V1 domain consists of three A and three B subunits, two Gsubunits plus the C, D, E, F, and H subunits. The V1 domaincontains the ATP catalytic site. The V0 domain consists of fivedifferent subunits: a, c, c', c'', and d. Additional isoforms ofmany of the V1 and V0 subunit proteins are encoded by multiplegenes or alternatively spliced transcript variants. This encodedprotein is one of two V1 domain B subunit isoforms and is found inthe kidney. Mutations in this gene cause distal renal tubularacidosis associated with sensorineural deafness. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Sharifian, M., et al. IranKidney Dis 4(3):202-206(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Andreucci, E., et al. Pediatr. Nephrol. 24(11):2147-2153(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-903
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin