- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP6V0B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 104-131 amino acids from the Central region of human ATP6V0B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP6V0B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: V-type proton ATPase 21 kDa proteolipid subunit, V-ATPase 21 kDa proteolipid subunit, Vacuolar proton pump 21 kDa proteolipid subunit, hATPL, ATP6V0B, ATP6F
- Protein Accession Number: Q99437
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6136172
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 533
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of vacuolar ATPase(V-ATPase), a multisubunit enzyme that mediates acidification ofeukaryotic intracellular organelles. V-ATPase dependent organelleacidification is necessary for such intracellular processes asprotein sorting, zymogen activation, receptor-mediated endocytosis,and synaptic vesicle proton gradient generation. V-ATPase iscomposed of a cytosolic V1 domain and a transmembrane V0 domain.The V1 domain consists of three A and three B subunits, two Gsubunits plus the C, D, E, F, and H subunits. The V1 domaincontains the ATP catalytic site. The V0 domain consists of fivedifferent subunits: a, c, c', c'', and d. Additional isoforms ofmany of the V1 and V0 subunit proteins are encoded by multiplegenes or alternatively spliced transcript variants. This encodedprotein is part of the transmembrane V0 domain and is the humancounterpart of yeast VMA16. Two alternatively spliced transcriptvariants that encode different proteins have been found for thisgene.
- 1: Lu, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(34):24495-24503(2007)
- 2: Rojas, J.D., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 320(4):1123-1132(2004)
- 3: Morel, N. Biol. Cell 95(7):453-457(2003)
- 4: Smith, A.N., et al. Mol. Cell 12(4):801-803(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-175
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.