- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-103 of human ATP5L (NP_006467.4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 11kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP5L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP5JG, ATP5L, ATP synthase subunit g, mitochondrial, ATP synthase g chain, mitochondrial, ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit G, ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1Fsubunit g, ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial Fo complex subunit G, ATPase subunit G, F1F0-type ATP synthase subunit g, F1Fo-ATP synthase complex Fo membrane domain g subunit
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10632
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase catalyzes ATP synthesis, utilizing an electrochemical gradient of protons across the inner membrane during oxidative phosphorylation. It is composed of two linked multi-subunit complexes: the soluble catalytic core, F1, and the membrane-spanning component, Fo, which comprises the proton channel. The F1 complex consists of 5 different subunits (alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon) assembled in a ratio of 3 alpha, 3 beta, and a single representative of the other 3. The Fo seems to have nine subunits (a, b, c, d, e, f, g, F6 and 8). This gene encodes the g subunit of the Fo complex. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-807
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.