- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP5J antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-56 amino acids from the Central region of human ATP5J.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP5J
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP synthase-coupling factor 6, mitochondrial, ATPase subunit F6, ATP5J, ATP5A, ATPM
- Protein Accession Number: P18859
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 114688
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 522
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase catalyzes ATP synthesis,utilizing an electrochemical gradient of protons across the innermembrane during oxidative phosphorylation. It is composed of twolinked multi-subunit complexes: the soluble catalytic core, F1, andthe membrane-spanning component, Fo, which comprises the protonchannel. The F1 complex consists of 5 different subunits (alpha,beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon) assembled in a ratio of 3 alpha, 3beta, and a single representative of the other 3. The Fo seems tohave nine subunits (a, b, c, d, e, f, g, F6 and 8). This geneencodes the F6 subunit of the Fo complex, required for F1 and Fointeractions. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been identified for this gene. A pseudogeneexists on chromosome Yp11.
- 1: Osanai, T., et al. Cardiovasc. Res. 81(4):780-787(2009)
- 2: Wang, L., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 17(12):3558-3566(2008)
- 3: Kumagai, A., et al. Atherosclerosis 200(1):45-50(2008)
- 4: Chai, S.B., et al. Circ. J. 71(5):693-697(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-437
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.