- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 291-539
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ATP synthase β chain, mitochondrial antibody can be used for the detection of ATP synthase β chain, mitochondrial by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ATP5B antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATPMB, ATPSB, ATP synthase subunit beta, mitochondrial, ATPMB, HEL-S-271, ATP synthase b chain
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001677.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502295
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 506
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Produces ATP from ADP in the presence of a proton gradient across the membrane. The β chain is the catalytic subunit.
CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: ATP + H2O + H+(In) = ADP + phosphate + H+(Out).
SUBUNIT: F-type ATPases have 2 components, CF(1) - the catalytic core - and CF(0) - the membrane proton channel. CF(1) has five subunits: α(3), β(3), γ(1), Δ(1), ε(1). CF(0) has three main subunits: a, b and c.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-8124
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin