- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EPIDERGPIKTKQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in Human, Mouse, Rat and Pig Heart lysates (calculated MW of 56.6kDa according to NP_001677.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 55kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP5B, ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, beta polypeptide, ATPMB, ATPSB, ATP synthase subunit beta, mitochondrial, mitochondrial ATP synthase beta subunit, mitochondrial ATP synthetase, beta subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001677.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32189394
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 506
- 1: Yavlovich A, Viard M, Zhou M, Veenstra TD, Wang JM, Gong W, Heldman E, Blumenthal R, Raviv Y.Ectopic ATP synthase facilitates transfer of HIV-1 from antigen-presenting cells to CD4(+) target cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-539
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.