- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP1B2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 115-141 amino acids from the Central region of human ATP1B2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP1B2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-2, Adhesion molecule in glia, AMOG, Sodium/potassium-dependent ATPase subunit beta-2, ATP1B2
- Protein Accession Number: P14415
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125987795
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 482
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein belongs to the family of Na+/K+ and H+/K+ ATPases beta chain proteins, and to the subfamily of Na+/K+ -ATPases. Na+/K+ -ATPase is an integral membrane protein responsible for establishing and maintaining the electrochemical gradients of Na and K ions across the plasma membrane. These gradients are essential for osmoregulation, for sodium-coupled transport of a variety of organic and inorganic molecules, and for electrical excitability of nerve and muscle. This enzyme is composed of two subunits, a large catalytic subunit (alpha) and a smaller glycoprotein subunit (beta). The beta subunit regulates, through assembly of alpha/beta heterodimers, the number of sodium pumps transported to the plasma membrane.
- 1: Guey,L.T., et.al., Eur. Urol. 57 (2), 283-292 (2010)
- 2: Tokhtaeva,E., et.al., Biochemistry 48 (48), 11421-11431 (2009)
- 3: Hosgood,H.D. et.al., Respir Med 103 (12), 1866-1870 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-865
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.