- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Hamster, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ATP11C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 589-616 amino acids from the Central region of human ATP11C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 129 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP11C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Phospholipid-transporting ATPase IG, ATPase IQ, ATPase class VI type 11C, P4-ATPase flippase complex alpha subunit ATP11C, ATP11C, ATPIG, ATPIQ
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NB49
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62512178
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 286410
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The function of ATP11C remains unknown.
- 1: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- 2: Andrew Nesbit, M., et al. Genomics 84(6):1060-1070(2004)
- 3: Halleck, M.S., et al. Physiol. Genomics 1(3):139-150(1999)
- 4: Yokoi, H., et al. Genomics 20(3):404-411(1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-934
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805