- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ATP11A antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human ATP11A.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of ATP11A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ATP11A antibody can be used for detection of ATP11A by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-004 - K-562 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: ATP11A Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ATP11A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ATP11A antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATP11A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATP11A Antibody: ATPIH, ATPIS, ATPIH, KIAA1021, Probable phospholipid-transporting ATPase IH, ATPase IS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_115565
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 150421681
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23250
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ATP11A Antibody: ATP11A is a widely expressed integral membrane ATPase. ATP11A is probably phosphorylated in its intermediate state and likely drives the transport of ions such as calcium or other molecules across membranes. While the exact molecule ATP11A transports is unknown, increased expression of ATP11A mRNA has been observed in murine leukemia cells made resistant to anti-cancer drugs such as farnesyltransferase inhibitors (FTIs). Furthermore, overexpression of ATP11A provided protection against the FTI SCH66336 while knockdown of ATP11A via siRNA made cells more sensitive to this drug. Other reports suggest that elevated levels of ATP11A mRNA may also be a predictive marker of metastasis in colorectal cancer patients.
- 1: Halleck MS, Lawler JF Jr, Blackshaw S, et al. Differential expression of putative transbilayer amphipath transporters. Physiol. Genomics1999; 1:139-50.
- 2: Zhang B, Groffen J, and Heisterkamp N. Resistance to farnesyltransferase inhibitors in Bcr/Abl-positive lymphoblastic leukemia by increased expression of a novel ABC transporter homolog ATP11a. Blood2005; 106:1355-61.
- 3: Miyoshi N, Ishii H, Mimori K, et al. SCRN1 is a novel marker for prognosis in colorectal cancer. J. Surg. Oncol.2010; 101:156-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5855
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin