- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: ATM monoclonal antibody was raised against recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, amino acids 980 - 1512 of ATM (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ATM antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:200 - 1:1000, Western Blot starting at 1:100 - 1:300, immunocytochemistry starting at 1:75, and immunofluorescence starting at 1:25 - 1:50.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.7 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ATM antibody at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ATM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATM, A-T mutated, ATA, ATC, ATD, ATE, AT mutated, Ataxia telangiectasia, ATDC, Serine-protein kinase ATM, AT1, Ataxia telangiectasia mutated, TEL1, TELO1
- Protein Accession Number: Q13315
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 575773389
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 472
- USER NOTE: This product ships on dry ice.
- ATM Antibody [3E8]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-835
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.